08/30 - Faculty report on progress of their U.S. Geological Survey-funded research
Faculty report on progress of their U.S. Geological Survey-funded research projects at an advisory board meeting of the Nebraska Water Center on Tuesday, Aug. 29. Downloadable PDFs of each presenation are available below.
- Groundwater system response to water resources management in North Platte NRD
- Utilizing biotrickling filters to reduce water consumption at fermentation and dryer stacks in ethanol plants
- Impact of Variable Rate Irrigation on Consumptive Use of Water Resources
- Spatial Variability of Streambed Hydraulic Conductivity across Multiple Stream Orders
- A Spatial Index for the Leachability of Chemicals in Nebraska
- Nitrate Mediated Mobilization of Naturally Occurring Uranium in Groundwater