Wednesday, October 16, 2013
at The Cornhusker Hotel in Lincoln
Nebraska water law is the focus of this one-day event designed for the practicing attorney but open to all.
The agenda can be found here.
A photographic review can be found here.
- Approved by Nebraska for 7 hours CLE, including 1 hour professional responsibility as activity #81732.
- Approved by Iowa for 7 hours CLE, including 1 hour ethics as activity #116629.
- Approved by Colorado for 8 general credits, including 1.2 ethics credits, as Course ID 738565
- Approved by the Water Well Standards and Contractors' Licensing Board for 5 hours of continuing education units.
General Conference Questions
Nebraska Water Center
Other 2013 Conferences
Presentations and Materials
- David J. A. Bargen
- Don Blankenau
- Nick Buda
- Lash Chaffin
- Powerpoint Presentation - Municipal Drought Remedies
- John Dernbach
- Powerpoint Presentation - Creating a Legal Framework for Sustainability
- Creating the Law of Environmentally Sustainable Economic Development
- Dernbach--Environmental Laws and Sustainability, An Introduction
- Richard Dooling
- Kristin Linsley Myles
- Jon S. Schroeder
- Anthony Schutz
- Powerpoint Presentation - Water Law 101